Re: 5th wheel vrs goose neck

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 5th wheel vrs goose neck
From: Mike Sloane <msloane@att.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 08:38:20 -0400
John Niolon wrote:

> thanks Mike...
>
> I've done a little more research and also found that 5th wheels are rated
> at around 15-16K where gooseneck mounts are rated up to 30K.      I'm
> amazed everyday at how much "stuff" I don't know, thank goodness for the
> net  and the ease of finding out...
Yes, the Internet can be a useful source of information. Be very careful
with that concept, however; not everything you read on the 'net is the
truth. I think that the participants of this list mean well and tell the
truth as they know it, but that doesn't mean they can't be in error at
times. I know it sounds cynical, but approach any "facts" you read with
a healthy dose of skepticism. :-)

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed,
given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom.
-Dwight D. Eisenhower, U.S. general and 34th president (1890-1969)