Re: weed killer

To: JNiolon@uss.com, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: weed killer
From: Patricia Lane <lane495@mwsi.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 08:25:34 -0500
Hi John,

   My mother once suggested salt.  I thought to myself that salt couldn't do
what Round-Up and all the other potent weed killers could do.  Well, after
using every known concoction known to man and still having these persistent
weeds, I tried plain table salt.  It worked!  So I went to the feed mill and
bought a 50# bag of mineral salt.  It works too!  The plus to this is that
it won't harm any critters that happen by.  HTH

Patricia