Re: Small Compressor

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Small Compressor
From: Rush <jdrush@enter.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 15:42:52 -0400
john matthews wrote:
> I'll probably go against popular opinion here, but I say buy the cheap
> Harbor Freight unit and get the extended warranty.
>
> http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=47065

Wowsies! I just got back from the local Harbor Freight store and they
have this very same compressor on sale for $99.99 until the 28th! I can
almost afford to throw it away at this price. I can also afford a nice
IR impact wrench and some other tools without breaking my original
compressor budget. How cool is that?

They had the same pump on a 8 gallon tank for $99 also. I think someone
is smoking something at HF HQ. I'm gonna go in Monday to pick mine up.
Gotta go racing now.

Jon