RE: Sand media for sandblasting.

To: "Mullen, Tim (IIS)" <Tim.Mullen@ngc.com>,
Subject: RE: Sand media for sandblasting.
From: David Cavanaugh <cavanadd@kendra.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 18:36:44 -0700
At 01:00 PM 6/11/2004 -0700, Mullen, Tim (IIS) wrote:
>I wasn't happy about buying one, but the only free ones I seem to find
>have so much gunk in them, that they are not worth the cost/bother to
>clean them.  I haven't had to do a lot of drywall work, so I don't have
>my own...

You must not have a tractor, or painted the outside of your house
lately.  Between buying house paint, tractor hydraulic fluid, gear oil and
diesel motor oil, I have lots of five gallon buckets.

Another source is fast food places.  They often buy sliced pickles and
other supplies in five gallon pails.  One summer of working at Burger King
in high school kept my father in pickle buckets for over ten years.

Dave C