Re: Fixing my Spa

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fixing my Spa
From: Mike Rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 11:35:12 -0700
   Thanks for the all the great ideas...

    Several people asked if I had cleaned the filters yet, yes I had.

    One person suggested a bad (or wet) ground, that will be my first
test.  The spa did overflow during the last rain and although I drained
back to the proper level, it could have gotten something wet, the motor is
pretty well protected from water but I will check and make sure all the
ground connections are dry and clean.  The last rain was 2 weeks ago, I
would have thought it was dry by now and it has never been a problem before.

     After that, I will ignore the circuit breaker, since several people
replied that they usually fail the "test" mode.

   So after cleaning if it still happens I will assume a bad motor, sounds
expensive....

    Thanks for the help, it will be another week or 2 but I will post what
it was when I find out.

        mike

~~~~~ I'd rather be sailing and  ~~~ .oooO  Oooo.  ~~~~~~~~~~~
Mike Rambour                                   (    )  (     )
Bug Writer er...Programmer                \   )   (   /
      mikey@b2systems.com                  \_)  (_/
If you want to learn more about the ULTIMATE BRITISH sports car,
then take a look at   http://www.singercars.com/