Re: reflective paint

To: john niolon <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
Subject: Re: reflective paint
From: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 23:34:08 -0500
John:

Glass beads from your nearest blast cabinet will do this job.  I've done this on
signs with the beads sprinkled on white rustoleum.  This is not an original
idea.
It's what the road crews do to make the stripes in the road reflective.  A guy I
used to know once gave me some leftover beads from the road crew he worked with
for use in my blast cabinet.

Jim