reflective paint

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: reflective paint
From: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 18:57:57 -0600
My next project is a new mailbox post... I've cut numbers from 1" plate approx
1' tall and plan to weld them together as the post for my mailbox.  I remember
seeing some reflective paint or paint system where there is a white background
and something sprinkled into the paint to make it reflective like the standard
road signs.

anyone know where I can find that product ??  how expensive. ??  I'd like for
these numbers to show up from the road and this way would be "way cool"

thanks

John