Snow blower tire madness

To: "'shop-talk@autox.team.net'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Snow blower tire madness
From: Gil Fuqua <gil.fuqua@cci-ir.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 09:45:04 -0600
In my part of the country, we don't have snow blowers unless it's from some
displaced person from the north who just can't seem to part with it for
nostalgia reasons....but we do have foam filled tires.

The guys who cut lawns often fill the tires with foam to eliminate punctures
from a variety of sharp objects.  It works great but the ride is much
rougher.  Some of the rear wheels on pneumatic forklifts are foam filled to
eliminate punctures.  You might check with the forklift and mowing people
about foam tire filling in your area.

Gil Fuqua
Sunny South in Nashville with snow flurries out today