vinyl sheds

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: vinyl sheds
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 19:14:23 -0500
I have an old erector set metal shed that's been up for between 7 and 10
years.
The floor has rotted out (I used plywood on piers - big mistake) and the sides
of the shed are starting to rust.  So I figure it's time to get a new one.

I'm supprised at the ban for your buck there is in these erector set sheds.
However, I think this time I want a vinyl shed.  I helped my dad up his up
2 or 3 years ago.  Boy was it easy.  Anyway, this afternoon, it's a cold,
rainy,
yucky data here, so I started surfing looking for sources and prices for the
vinyl sheds.  If I remember correctly my dad's was 10' W x 8' D x 7' T, then
he bought a 4' extension.  So it's about 10'W X 12' D.

I was wondering if anybody on the list has had any experience lately with
buying a vinyl shed?  Did you mail order it, or get it locally?  If locally,
where - I tried the Lowes and Home Depot web sites - they really didn't have
much.  How big a shed did you get and about how much did you pay?

TIA

John

Phone:  (757) 495-8229

                       65 Rambler Classic