RE: Shop Heaters

To: ericm@lne.com
Subject: RE: Shop Heaters
From: MJSUKEY@cs.com
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 11:43:17 EST
Hi Eric, sorry for the late reply.  I have a 32x32 shop with 11' ceilings.
It is well insulated as I live in Northern Ohio.  I just recently purchased a
30,000 Btu Legacy brand unvented propane plaque heater ( model#RMC-LI30LPTF)
from Tractor Supply Co. and it seems to be doing a great job.  I have it set to
the lowest setting and it keeps the shop at 50/52 degrees even when the
outside temperature is down to 15 degrees.  It doesn't seem to run all that
much
when I am out there.  I think it ran me about $250.

Marty