RE: Lifts - shipping?

To: "'Wayne Farrington'" <w.farrington@verizon.net>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Lifts - shipping?
From: "Ron Schmittou" <rs1121@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 17:31:11 -0500
I bought mine from stinger and have been very happy with it - It is the four
post style - when it came we unloaded with a standard forklift from one
end - clearly labeled as "FORK THIS END ONLY" a little humorous if you read
it to quickly.  I actually had to refuse the first lift - it had gotten
completely torn up in shipping - parts all over the trailer when it showed
up, so I called stinger and they said to refuse it and they sent a
replacement I got 5 days later that was complete.

Great customer service from them.

Oh - I got the wheeled option and it has been great to roll the lift out of
the garage on nice days for washing and working under the car in good
weather.

Good luck - Start being nice to a couple of really strong friends now!!!