Re: Harbor Freight blast cabinet

To: Chris Kantarjiev <cak@dimebank.com>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Harbor Freight blast cabinet
From: Bob Hare <rhare34@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 04:22:50 -0700 (PDT)
Chris & All,

I have the HF blast cabinet, and have used it for at least 3 years.  Some
modifications I've made was to replace the flourescent light with a single
flood lamp, and replace the gun with a Craftsman gun (for easier parts
availability).  There will always come a time when a bigger cabinet is needed.
I guess it would depend on how often you say to yourself "I wish this part
would fit" before you break down like I did and build a larger one yourself.  I
got most of the parts for my new 48" X 39" cabinet from Tip Tools and used 3/4
plywood skinned with 18 gauge sheet metal.

Bob

Bob Hare (eBay id: rhare34)
Virginia Beach, Va.
1934 Ford Streetrod Pick Up