RE: Harbor Freight blast cabinet

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Harbor Freight blast cabinet
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 20:30:28 -0400
At 04:10 PM 5/19/03 -0700, Randall Young wrote:

>> I have one very similar to that.  I love it, however, I made a couple
>> of modifications to mine.  Check out the article I wrote on my Morgan
>> web page: www.team.net/www/morgan/tech/mediablast.html
>
>I think John meant :
>www.team.net/www/morgan/tech/blasting/mediablast.html

Randall,

Yes, you have the right link.  Sorry about that

>I'll disagree with him on one point on air compressors : IMO the advertised
>"hp" rating is completely worthless.  The most important things are air
>delivery (CFM), and tank size.

I agree with you completely.  That's why I have all the math in the
article. :)  Just to prove the HP ratings are NOT correct.

John

          48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V
                       65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org