Re: oh oh, what is wrong with my motor

To: Mike Rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Subject: Re: oh oh, what is wrong with my motor
From: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 16:09:57 -0400
Being so close to the warranty limit, your best bet is to ask your dealer.
Although it was with Dodge and Ford, I have had great cooperation and results
from the Companies on out-of-warranty-period coverage.  Stay away from the
threats, anger and intimidation routes; this is where the nice guy approach can
pay off.  The Dealer wants you to come back and buy your next truck there, and
of
course, the General would like you to buy another of their products as well.

Jim