oh oh, what is wrong with my motor

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: oh oh, what is wrong with my motor
From: Mike Rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 19:39:38 -0700
   help,

   Its not completely on-topic but it will be very soon when I get into my
motor :)

  I have a 2000 GMC 5.3 Litre with 36,400 miles on it and I found needle
roller bearings in my oil this afternoon when I changed the oil. it has a
magnetic oil drain plug and they were on it.

   I need to emphasize the motor is running perfectly and no noise, no
knocks, no nothing.  I will go buy a factory shop manual in the morning but
I am sure they will order it and I wont have it for a few days.  It is out
of warranty so its mine to fix :(

   Looking for any ideas as to what it could be since there is no noise and
it runs great.  For a picture of what I found, take a look at...

http://www.rambour.com/dave/

    And help !!! please...
        Mike

~~~~~ I'd rather be sailing and  ~~~ .oooO  Oooo.  ~~~~~~~~~~~
Mike Rambour                                   (    )  (     )
Bug Writer er...Programmer                \   )   (   /
      mikey@b2systems.com                  \_)  (_/