Re: Paint sprayer recommendation

To: Randall Young <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Subject: Re: Paint sprayer recommendation
From: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 10:30:32 -0800
Randall,

2 packs of the atomizer valves are $1.99 from Harbor Freight.  I'm sure
local retailers have them at reasonable prices.  When I ordered the wide
angle tip and flex extension, HF was much cheaper than Home Depot.  Note
that despite what Harbor Freight says on their website, the POWER
PAINTER 7'' FLEXIBLE EXTENSION, item ITEM 54068, does not work with all
models.  According to Wagner, if you use it on a high power sprayer, it
will fail and blow out.  The package also tells you the same thing.

Searching for "atomizer"

54064-0VGA -  45-85 WATT ATOMIZER VALVES
54065-0VGA  - 95-1155 WATT ATOMIZER VALVES
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=54065

Brian