RE: Random comments

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Random comments
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 11:51:05 -0800
> I didn't buy the ones that have the reversible option (and the reversible
> ones weren't on sale), since for me, I can easily just flip the
> wrench over
> rather than moving the little lever to reverse the action of the wrench.

I actually have a set of each, since the reversible set has an offset to the
handle which I sometimes want/need.  It also has a bit of a web inside the
opening, which probably strengthens the wrench, but means you can't flip it
over to get the offset going down.  I'm a bit chuffed at that, may take a
Dremel (and a diamond bit) to them next time I need an offset down, but
haven't done it yet.  Wonder if that invalidates the warranty <g>

Randall