Re: Need speednuts

To: erik@midwestfilter.com, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Need speednuts
From: LBC286@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 17:19:00 EST
In a message dated 10/28/02 12:46:09 PM Pacific Standard Time,
erik@midwestfilter.com writes:

> You can usually find these at an auto parts store. Have you tried Auto Zone
> or Pep Boys?

- - - - - - - - - - -

No Auto Zone near us.  No Advance Auto either.  Pep Boys is a total mess in
the hardware section.  I haven't found anything there in years.  (Typical!)
Tried Sears Hardware, Home Depot, Lowes.  I don't know if he tried NAPA, but
our local NAPA is pretty small.

None have speednuts as big as 10mm.  I found them on McMaster-Carr's web
site.  I'll see if he wants to order.  I have a friend who owns a shop, and
he might have some.

Thanks,

Allen Hefner
Phila. Region SCCA Rally Steward