Re: Need speednuts

To: LBC286@aol.com
Subject: Re: Need speednuts
From: "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 12:58:32 -0800
Hi Allen

There are several types of these and if they slip over the edge of sheet metal
they would be called, J-nuts, U-nuts and with a 10 mm nut fastened to this type
they would be called "Metric Extruded "U" Nuts" or foldover nuts.  The last one
is Auveco Part # 17016 for sheet metal thickness of .80 to 2.50mm

I can give you the U or J nut part numbers if he is willing to slightly damage
the threads on the metric or simply use screws.  If he uses wood screws, tell me
what size he'll use.  I stock these for # 10 and #12 screws.  Saves buying a box
of 100!!

Paul A