Re: electric motors (free for a good home and a questions)

To: JNiolon@uss.com
Subject: Re: electric motors (free for a good home and a questions)
From: "Eric" <eric@megageek.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 18:24:06 -0400
The motors are designed to "auto brake".  Like I said they are from a boat
lift.  They working in exactly the capacity that I want in a lift.

Of course I would create a "safety hold" for loads to take the force off
the motor, but it will lift an hold a load just fine.

FWIW, each of these motors was suppose to lift up to 3000# (I believe).

Inch
http://megageek.com

"Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage?"
R Waters.

JNiolon@uss.com
10/09/2002 14:50