Re: Good used tow vehicles?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Good used tow vehicles?
From: john <fmauto@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 16:53:37 -0500
The absolute best dealer in the country to get a new or used truck from is
Jacky Jones in Cleveland GA. He has been the #1 Ford dealer in the southeastern
US for many years. He also has Dodge and Chevy/GMC dealerships so he has all
makes covered. He has people that deliver the trucks to you for hardly nothing
if you don't have time to go get it. # is 706-865-2168, ask for Jacky or Bobby.