Re: Line trimmer (no car stuff at all)

To: Tim.Mullen@trw.com, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Line trimmer (no car stuff at all)
From: LBC286@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 12:00:36 EDT
In a message dated 8/16/02 11:16:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Tim.Mullen@trw.com writes:

> > As you cut the weeds, where does the line go?  <...>
>
> Well, to really understand it, you have to have a working knowledge
> or magneto-hydrodynamics, gravimetrics, and trans-dimension warp theory,
> but the quick answer is that due to the rotational forces generated by
> the spinning head/string, and the energy released during the string's
> impact with the weeds, and that energy's interaction with the gravitational
> field of the earth, a minute, instantaneous trans-dimensional warp field
> is generated opening a "portal" to the 18th dimension.  Because of the
> centripetal forces acting on the string, it is "flung" thru the "portal".

Thanks, Tim.  I knew some one could simplify this for me.  I'll be signing up
for some additional physics courses this fall at the community college.  I've
always wanted to become a quantum mechanic!  :-)

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 MG Midget
'75 MG Midget "The Project"