Re: Auto lift

To: <McVintage@aol.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Auto lift
From: "Wayne" <w.farrington@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 12:38:27 -0700
  Hello Wayne
  I installed an Eagle 5,000 lb asymmetric 2-post lift which i am very happy
  with and would reccomend except that Eagle no longer lists a lift that
small.

  Some unexpected things i learned along the way:
  a)  installing a lift at home has improved my personality and made me
  better looking (i.e i'm becoming more popular in local club.)

  Thanks for the input. I hadn't thought of item "a". I can definitely see
that happening. To bad there are not many females in my club:-).

  Wayne