Re: Flooring for portable shelter?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Flooring for portable shelter?
From: Jim Franklin <jamesf@bayarea.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 19:10:12 -0700
On Sun, Jun 02, 2002 at 08:44:57PM -0400, Steven Trovato wrote:
>Check out:  http://www.unilock.com/installationinfo/basicpaver/

I've installed these type of pavers before. Actually got them used
from a house demolition sale, at $.03 instead of $.30 since the
price sheet was mismarked. :-)

They will be too much $$ for the application, where grease and such could drip
on them. Great for a nice walkway or driveway though. I was thinking more
of the low grade 6x12 paver, although I don't know if they'll support
point loads like a floor jack under the jeep.

jim