Re: Flooring for portable shelter?

To: Mike Sloane <msloane@att.net>, Jim Franklin <jamesf@bayarea.net>
Subject: Re: Flooring for portable shelter?
From: "Eric Petrevich" <eric@megageek.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 14:29:36 -0400
If you want, I have all the shingles you can need/want (and they are all
new).  They are yours for the taking.

I'm located in central NJ but will pack and ship them anywhere. (this
offer goes for anyone)

I also have lots of rolls of tar paper as well.

Inch

Mike Sloane <msloane@att.net>
Sent by: shop-talk-owner@autox.team.net
06/01/2002 07:22