bong, was: RE: Blast cabinets

To: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Subject: bong, was: RE: Blast cabinets
From: Scott Hall <sch8489@garnet.acns.fsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 22:11:49 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 30 Apr 2002, Randall Young wrote:

> I'm not sure what else to tell you ... the inlet pipe extends down into the
> water, while the outlet 'sucks' on the air above the water.  When enough
> vacuum is drawn, the inlet air is sucked out of the inlet pipe, and bubbles
> through the water on it's way to the surface, where it's drawn out by the
> vacuum.

I read the description sent about making one--makes sense now.  so I
assume when this principle is used on a bong the idea is to filter out
particulate material that would otherwise end up in your lungs?  the thc
is gaseous and thus stays with the smoke/air?

(so it's off-topic; I didn't get to that part of the parties in school.)

scott