RE: bong, was: RE: Blast cabinets

To: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Subject: RE: bong, was: RE: Blast cabinets
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 19:38:14 -0700
I believe the main idea of the bong was to cool the smoke, but I'm not
certain.  It did seem to remove a modest amount of smoke particles, which
wasn't exactly the desired effect, they weren't real popular except as
curiosity items.  Mostly the middle eastern 'hookah' image, I think (ala the
caterpillar in Alice in Wonderland).

Not that I attended those parties either, you understand <g>
Randall