RE: Mowers and such.

To: jmark.vanscoter@amd.com
Subject: RE: Mowers and such.
From: "Eric Petrevich" <eric@megageek.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 21:40:26 -0400

Mark, the whole mower get up was less than $4k.  That may seem like a big
number for most, but if you look at a new garden tractor (NOT a "mower")
they start around $5k for the basic.  I got a very versatile commercial
unit and a whole lot of extras for my money.

The JD 301N wheel tractor was $6000.  It turned out not needing a dang
thing (except one of the hoses needed to be tightened.)

The JD crawler was the most expensive of the "toys" (to date) at $10k. But
it's quite a piece of machinery.

The GMC C7000 truck I'm looking at is $4500.  I might be able to get that
price down.

Note, since I buy out of state, I don't pay tax. (and even if I bought in
state, I have an "farm" property, so I don't have to pay taxes as long as
I don't use the machines commercially. (which I don't)

FWIW, I changed the photo album on my website to include an "Equipment"
section and I added pics of the other pieces.  (Note, I'll put better pics
up soon.)

http://www.megageek.com/photo/photoa~1.nsf

Inch

jmark.vanscoter@amd.com