RE: Mowers and such.

To: eric@megageek.com, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Mowers and such.
From: jmark.vanscoter@amd.com
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 15:46:53 -0500
I agree with the basic premise of your statement that the best values are those
machines that are too big for most consumers but not modern/reliable enough for
a commercial enterprise. After all, my Cincinnati 15x 48 lathe (weighs 5000#)
and White-GMC CO flatbed truck are examples of this. But, maybe your definition
of a song differs from other definitions. What is a "song" to you in regard to
a complete mowing outfit or a crawler backhoe? I have never seen a decent
backhoe (wheel type) for less that $7500. Is that a song?

Mark V.S. in Austin, TX