Re: Blast cabinet

To: LBC286@aol.com, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Blast cabinet
From: Patton Dickson <kpdii@softhome.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 10:17:04 -0500
Sometimes the buyers do not mention that they are charging the $10.00
fee.  I know that so people assume that if you do not mention shipping
terms, actual shipping costs will be added.    Some of the sellers that
auction those .99 trash items that are sold make all of their money in the
shipping charges...

Patton