Re: Blast cabinet

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Blast cabinet
From: LBC286@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 15:14:14 EDT
In a message dated 4/24/02 2:17:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
paneldoctor@paneldoctor.com writes:

> That same cabinet is often advertised at Harbor Freight for $69.99 with
> free shipping.  It was at that price in the Winter 2002 catalog.  I
> would guess it is still available at that price.

- - - - - - - - -

I have the Harbor Frieght Inside Track Club thing.  This blast cabinet is now
$65.97, with no shipping charges.  It is made by Central Pneumatic (whoever
that is!).  It doesn't say the country of origin.

One thing that really confuses the issue is that EVERYBODY on eBay uses the
pictures they stole from the Harbor Freight web site.  I doubt you can trust
the pictures, OR all these things are made in the same basement.

Anybody know where Central Pneumatic is made?

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 MG Midget
'75 MG Midget "The Project"