Re: was Blast cabinet, now ebay

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: was Blast cabinet, now ebay
From: LBC286@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 10:35:07 EDT
In a message dated 4/24/02 5:43:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
trovato@computer.net writes:

> Yes, you're right.  I just factor the shipping into the price, and figure
> out what total I'm willing to pay.  I guess I shouldn't have said it is
> dishonest.  Sleazy would be a better term.

- - - - - - - - - -

Perfect word, sleazy!

I am going to buy a stand for my compound miter saw.  I saw one at Home Depot
for $89, so I searched for the same brand on the web.  Found the same model
for $86.  Add in any amount of shipping, and it is more expensive, plus, I'll
have to wait for it.  I'll just buy it at H.D.  You have to factor in the
cost of shipping!

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 MG Midget