summer hvac help

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: summer hvac help
From: JNiolon@uss.com
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 13:25:10 -0600
I've got a 25x25 wood frame garage with loft space..on a 89" concrete slab.
I insulated two years ago, walls and ceiling then paneled with 1/4"
plywood...  best investment I've made so far...  summer temps never above
80 degrees even when 100 out side.. winter never below 45...even when 20 or
lower outside...  have attic fan in loft moving hot air..  no heat or air
conditioning yet..  hope to run gas line this fall and put small gas heater
in..   insulation is your best money to spend first..could cut down on your
a/c requirements a lot

john

like old ford trucks ??
check out my site at http://jniolon.clubfte.com