Re: was Tornado, now K&N

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: was Tornado, now K&N
From: LBC286@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 11:00:10 EST
In a message dated 3/27/02 8:52:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
iouzip@GETNET.NET writes:

> how about 100lbs of compression!!!!!!!  mow if you had 130 to 150lbs of
> compression that would be something to rave about.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Well, I wasn't raving about it.  I am very happy having even compression on
all cylinders.  This is a Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport.  It is a micro van with
a low compression 1.8L engine.  It's my daily driver, not a race car.  I do
have the rally computer pick up installed and I use it for TSD rallies.  It
has pretty good handling and with the Michelin X One tires and 4 wheel ABS,
it does well on most rally type roads.

I'll start raving when I get a Ford Focus SVT.

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 MG Midget
'75 MG Midget "The Project"