compressed air system components

To: "shop-talk@autox.team.net" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: compressed air system components
From: "jniolon@wans.net" <jniolon@WANS.NET>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 10:06:28 -0500
I've got my air system plumbed just like TIP catalog says, but haven't added
regulators/air cleaners/lubricators yet...  I see several configurations
available and I'm not sure what to use.   I usually add lubricant at each tool
before use.  I don't want to contaminate all my hose (200 ft) by using a
lubricator.  It seems I couldn't use the hose for paint then.

I can see keeping a seperate set of hoses for painting, which I do very seldom.
 What would you guys suggest for a regulator/air cleaner/lubricator hookup ??
And does anyone have any experience with the tank auto drain system offered by
Harbor Frieght ??  is it a good deal or junk ??

tia

john