Re: "Extreme Garages"

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: "Extreme Garages"
From: epetrevich@relavis.com
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 19:11:07 -0400
My neighbor is in a steam boat association and one of his good friends was
on Junkyard Wars.  (the "Steam car" show)

Anyway, he said that much of the "speciality" items are given to the teams
or planted in the JY.  (Like the $80,000 worth of ag tires for the "Monster
Truck" show)

But for the most part, they are built from Scrap.

Inch

                    JGN <jgn@li.net>

                    Sent by:                    To:     Patton Dickson
<kpdii@softhome.net>
                    shop-talk-owner@auto        cc:
<shop-talk@autox.team.net>
                    x.team.net                  Subject:     Re: "Extreme
Garages"

                    10/08/2001 04:39 PM

                    Please respond to

                    JGN

On Mon, 8 Oct 2001, Patton Dickson wrote:

> I think that the people who would like to see a show on Real Garages, are
> the same people who like Junkyard wars, I think the only catch is you
would
> not only show the garages, but show the space in action.

Ugghh.  Junkyard wars.  Totally contrived.  ("Oh, what luck, I just
happened to find a breech in the junkyard.")

John

///