" 'AFTER' / Inch's 30th B'day / Inch is now a Realtor "

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: " 'AFTER' / Inch's 30th B'day / Inch is now a Realtor "
From: epetrevich@relavis.com
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 10:29:39 -0400
I don't know how many of you are in the area (central NJ) but if you want
to come out, let me know...

We've got lots to celebrate...so we're throwing a party and you're invited!

This is your invite to the  " 'AFTER'   /  Inch's 30th B'day  /   Inch is
now a Realtor " party.  (yes, if you are reading this email, you are
invited!)

For those lucky enough to be on the invite list of last years "Before
Party"  (and those even luckier to show up)  8>)  You have some idea what
it's about.

For those that weren't (or have really bad memories) This is the "After
Party". Last years party (the "Before Party") was so you could see the
house I bought before I did any major changes.  Now, a year later. See
what's changed.  And don't forget to bring your pictures from last years
party.  There will be prizes for the best ones!!!

-See the site of the new Garage M'hal (it will be 3000+ sq ft when finished
(and have a second floor loft!)
-See the new Home Office, (control any computer in the house, from multiple
locations!)
-Play pool, ping pong, or Tapper!
-See what inspired me to come up with such phrases as...
     "It's not a 'home improvement' until a chainsaw is involved."
     "This is only temporary, unless it works!"
     "Sometimes a man's got to do what a woman would never even consider!"
     "Any tool, can be the RIGHT tool!"
-Hell, come just to see Bob L's old couch!!  8>)

Also, this is on my 30th Birthday.  Presents are not required, but no one
will be turned away if they bring them! (shameless plug, I know.  But at
least I didn't register at any place)

Also, this will be a "coming out" party.  (Not that way).  I'll be a
licensed Real Estate Sales Person.

So, come for the sights, stay for the food/beer/whatever.  Also, don't
forget that at my parties, you get to play on the 3 and 4 wheelers, play on
the back hoes, Hell, who knows what else I'll buy before then!!! (I've got
my eye on a cherry picker!)

One more thing, the day after my party is daylight savings.  That means you
have an extra HOUR to party!!!!!!

RSVP is appreciated.  Directions will be sent out upon request.  Bring your
SO's, bring the kids.  (if we need beer money, they may be sold, however!)
8>)

I'll have food/beer/drinks.  Feel free to bring any food or beer you like
also however.

Event is...
October 27th (Saturday)  2001.
Time is 3pm till ???