Re: " 'AFTER' / Inch's 30th B'day / Inch is now a Realtor

To: epetrevich@relavis.com, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: " 'AFTER' / Inch's 30th B'day / Inch is now a Realtor
From: "Phil Ethier"<pethier@isd.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 17:37:29 GMT
>-See the site of the new Garage M'hal (it will be 3000+ sq ft when finished

>(and have a second floor loft!)

Now you are speaking our language.

>     "This is only temporary, unless it works!"

I like that one!

>     "Sometimes a man's got to do what a woman would never even consider!"

Tell the truth.  Did you get this directly from Red Green or from my sig?

>Also, this is on my 30th Birthday.  Presents are not required, but no one
>will be turned away if they bring them! (shameless plug, I know.  But at
>least I didn't register at any place)

What, not even at Northern Hydraulic?

I'd love to attend, but it's a long walk in the rain from Minnesota.  Not that
it's raining here.  The weather is absolutely gorgeous.

Phil Ethier

///