Re: PVC for air lines (was: Setting up air lines in the shop)

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: PVC for air lines (was: Setting up air lines in the shop)
From: "TONY CLARK" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 17:25:16 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: Chris Kantarjiev

> Like I said, I've been down this path, and I've switched from
> soft solder to braze/silver solder because the soft solder melted.
> Remember, this is between the compressor and the tank, not at
> the tank output.

HELP!!!!  All the solder joints, solder connections  and the plastic cover on my
pressure switch (tween compressor & tank)  must be in danger!  Someone call 911!
Oh nevahmind . . . they've survived 13 years of continous duty . .
<-:
Just kiddin', you musta had some extraordinary situation!
Tony_____@Sherman.Texas

///