Re: moving "portable" building

To: <epetrevich@relavis.com>
Subject: Re: moving "portable" building
From: "Rex Burkheimer - WM" <rex@txol.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 16:43:48 -0500
I think I need to study the construction A bit before I decide on a plan. It
is a well-built building (built by Heartland), but not sure how rigid it is.
I could probably tell a lot about torsional integrity by jacking up a
corner.
   Maybe I should corner-weight it at the same time. Might make it around
those trees better ;)

This seems like one of those things that are resolved with a brainstorming
session aided by a case of beer, on-site.    Tony is the only one I know
within a  few hours drive.
But this forum is pretty close :)

Rex Burkheimer
Parts Plus Marketing Director  WM Automotive Whse., Fort Worth TX
It's not about who controls the money, it's about who controls the
information" Ben Kingsley, "Sneakers"