Re: moving "portable" building

To: "Rex Burkheimer - WM" <rex@wmautomotive.com>
Subject: Re: moving "portable" building
From: epetrevich@relavis.com
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 17:18:48 -0400
Rex, if the building was built in place, it may not survive the move.  You
may want to add a bunch of internal supports and braces inside the shed to
hold it together for the move.  (maybe just 2 cross braces are enough)

Sheds are not normally built to be moved when built "in place".  Some are.
The floor is connected to the walls?  Or is it a separate floor?

inch

                    "Rex

                    Burkheimer -         To:     <epetrevich@relavis.com>

                    WM"                  cc:     "shop-talk"
<shop-talk@autox.team.net>
                    <rex@txol.net        Subject:     Re: moving "portable"
building

                    08/23/2001

                    04:49 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    "Rex

                    Burkheimer -

                    WM"

I am told this was assembled on site.  It does not look to be readily
disassembled

Rex Burkheimer

> Seriously, was it a prefab that was moved into location, or was it built
in
> place?  This will make a huge difference if you try to move it.

///