RE: Pergo flooring

To: "'shop-talk'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Pergo flooring
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@Prodigy.Net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 00:25:12 -0600
Richard brings up a good point.  Pergo, et al, will be destroyed by
water.  The manufacturer even goes so far to recommend not moping.
Clean up is to be done by spraying a cleaner on the floor and wiping up
messes.  Wood floors are forever.  Water can be a problem but the floor
is not destroyed, it can always be repaired.

Good luck.

Larry hoy

our kitchen and family room,....

>subsequently, we learned to our dismay that if water ever does get
under the floor, it will be destroyed....

>we now have a hardwood floor in the kitchen and family room, ...

///