Re: building a garage

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: building a garage
From: "Rex Burkheimer - WM" <rex@txol.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 16:06:31 -0500
I think it's actually cheaper than that for steel. I can get a 30x40 with
slab, doors
etc installed for about $10,000 if the advertisements are correct.

I see the stick-built garages, prefab, around with bargain prices on them
($6995??).  As for a custom-built on a new slab, I haven't a clue.

As for the "Compound look", I pointed out to the wife that this house had a
clear "field of fire" from the elevated front of the house and that added
points ;)
Probably funnier if you knew the neighborhood we are trying to move out of.

Rex B

///