Re: building a garage

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: building a garage
From: "Tim Mullen" <Tim.Mullen@trw.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 17:48:26 -0400
"Rex Burkheimer - WM" <rex@txol.net> wrote:

> Me too. That's why I live in Fort Worth.
>
> > > Makes one want to move.
> > I've *been* to Dallas :-)

I had to drive thru Texas many years ago on a cross country trip.

Started out on the East Cost and drove to my friend's house in
Houston in one day.  After a couple days visit, my goal was to
get across Texas before I had to give it up for the day.  Don't
remember how long I drove, but I finally gave up when I could
barely see any more.  I didn't make it.  The next day, I was home
in Southern California.  Took slightly less than three days of driving
to get all the way across the country.  And I spent more than one
of those days in the #$@% state of Texas  8-).

Texas is even worse than Nebraska (as long states to drive through)...

Tim Mullen

Chantilly, VA

///