Re: weed trimmers

To: "David Cole" <racrcole@earthlink.net>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: weed trimmers
From: "Lawrence R Zink" <zink@pdq.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 07:48:54 -0500
Look at the Homelite straight shaft trimmer, but I think you'll be money
ahead if you buy the Echo.  I went through 2 Ryobi's while I have an Echo
straight shaft, so that the cost was more over the period of 6 years than
the cost of the Echo.  Of course as luck would have it, I still have it
after 11 years and now have 2 of them, both working.  Bought the new one to
replace the last Ryobi when it died.

I originally planned to leave it a my lake property, but decided to bring it
home for safe keeping.  The Echo has more power and is lighter in weight
than the Ryobi's and the Craftsman brands.   And from what I can tell the
WeedEater Brand also.

But as usual this Is JMO.

Larry Zink