Pergo flooring

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pergo flooring
From: "Keith Kaplan" <keithka@Exchange.Microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 17:25:44 -0700
A few months ago I think a few of you mentioned doing Pergo flooring
projects.  Could those of you with experience please reply to me
(privately or not) with what you used to cut it with?  I'm thinking this
might finally be my excuse to buy that cool little 3 3/8" Makita
rechargeable trim saw that I've always admired.

I assume I want to run the saw with the Pergo bottom side up, so the
cutting action is coming up through the laminate layer, right?

keithka
still happy with my Griots Garage epoxy floor paint after 10 months

///