Porto-Power Units

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Porto-Power Units
From: "Thomas J." <tomph@ispchannel.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 12:39:24 -0400
Hi All,

Looking for info on porto power units. Seems there are a ton of them on the
net with prices that range from $89 to $300+ for the 4-ton units. Anyone
have experience with the cheaper units? How do the seals stand up? Any
brands I should stay away from?

Also, I'm looking for a unit that comes with a chain and adapter that screws
on the ram. I causes the chain to pull when the ram expands. I've only seen
it on a Snap-on industrial unit. Does anyone know where you can get just the
chain, adapter, and pinch clamps and can they be added to a Blackhawk or
compatible unit.

Thanks
Tom P

///