Re: Adjustable/Folding Ladder

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Adjustable/Folding Ladder
From: "Steve Hammatt" <shammatt@sos.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 11:27:43 -0700
Phil
Thanks for mentioning the "Little Giant" ladder.  I've had mine
for over 25 years and it's the best investment in that type of equipment
that I've ever made.  I'm a large person that is also a bit acrophobic but
feel secure on the ladder.  It's quality (and expensive) but well worth the
price.
I've also used the paint shelf and I've also purchased the 'standoff' that
holds
the ladder away from the gutters by bracing the ladder against the side of
the building with a large and wide adjustable standoff bracket.
I also understand that they build a similar ladder from fiberglass for use
in
the electrical industry.
Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA