Re: Adjustable/Folding Ladder

To: "Eric J Russell" <ejrussell@mebtel.net>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Adjustable/Folding Ladder
From: Erik Quackenbush <erik@midwestfilter.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 11:48:20 -0500
I have one of these- it's a 16' model which has 4 segments. I think it's
made by Krause. It is heavier than a traditional ladder of the same length
but it is quite sturdy, and one end has a stabilizing beam. The rung cross
section is a small (1.25"?) square. Because there are many configurations
the rungs are not always at the angle your feet want them at. If you like
to work barefoot or wear moccasins then this is NOT the ladder for you.
Overall I like mine.

-Erik

--
Erik Quackenbush, V.P. Operations, Midwest Filter Corporation
1-847-680-0566 fax: 1-847-680-0832 http://www.midwestfilter.com

///