Re: Parts Cleaner Fluids....

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Parts Cleaner Fluids....
From: "TONY CLARK" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 16:55:50 -0600
----- Original Message -----
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>

> Elton Clark wrote :
> >
> > $40 will buy 10 gallons of naphtha and 2 cases of beer!!
>
> Where do you buy naptha for under $4/gallon ?

For a minute I was afraid naptha had gotten EPA illegal or something but I
called my local oil distributor and it's still a buck eighty-five in bulk.

$18.50 for 10 gallons of  naptha
  24.00 for 2 cases of Old Milwaukee 16 oz. cans
______
$42.50

Grainger wants $47 for 5 gallons of politically correct cleaner fluid

> > beer tastes better than the naphtha :-)

> That's a matter of opinion ! (and which beer you are talking about)

Oops!   Randall, you best stick with "Agitene" !

:-)
Tony_____@Sherman.Texas

///
///